Adarsh Palm Retreat Mayberry is a residential project being developed by Adarsh Developers Private Limited. It offers 2 BHK and 3 BHK apartments with modern amenities. The possession for this project is scheduled for November 2021. While Mayberry comprises of apartment buildings, a section of the complete property includes villas that have been completed and possession handed over. There are unflattering reviews of these villas, ranging from persistent pest problems to severe traffic issues. The former may be an issue on in the villas, while the latter is caused by the region’s proximity to several IT parks.
If you decide to invest in property here, ensure it is as far away from the Outer Ring Road. The traffic problem will be less, and it will be farthest from Bellandur Lake, which has been subjected to uninhibited chemical and sewage dumping and emits a stench that is carried for miles.
Adarsh Palm Retreat Mayberry Features
- Adarsh Palm Retreat Mayberry comprises of 6 towers, with a total of 186 units, spanning 3.15 acres.
- The size of the apartments ranges between 1150 sq ft to 1855 sq ft
- Vitrified tiles for flooring in living room, dining and kitchen and laminated wooden flooring in all bedrooms. The floors of the balconies and bathrooms have ceramic tiles.
- Gated community with 24 x 7 security and CCTV surveillance
- 68% of open spaces within the apartment campus
- Close to some good schools, including Inventure Academy, DPS Bangalore East, Ryan International School, GEAR Innovative International, Oakridge International School, New Horizon College and NPS Bangalore
- Nearby hospitals include Motherhood Hospital, St John’s Hospital, Sakra Hospital, Narayana Hrudayalaya Super Specialist Clinic and Cloud Nine Hospital
- The gymnasium is planned with state-of-the-art equipment, including cross trainers, treadmills and bikes, as well as professional trainers to help residents reach their fitness goals
- Facility for indoor games like pool and table tennis
- A scientifically designed fitness studio for engaging in activities like dance, yoga and aerobics.
- Swimming pool, jacuzzi and temperature-controlled sauna
- Multipurpose hall that can accommodate a maximum of 100 people
- A children’s playground that is specially designed for the safety of kids
- A dedicated cycling track within the premises and a meditation room for finding inner peace
- Outdoor sports courts such as badminton court and a sit-out area for senior citizens
- Connectivity to various important places such as Electronic City, MG Road, Silk Board and HSR Layout.
- Some customers have raised concerns over project clearance and have criticized the developer for not being transparent in their actions
- The entrance from the Outer Ring Road has heavy traffic, not restricted to peak office hours
- Facilities focused on health and fitness
- Close to many IT parks
- Well connected to good schools and hospitals
- Lack of transparency from builders
- High traffic approaching the entrance
- Other properties by the same builder within the larger area have some complaints by residents