Akshara International School follows the CBSE curriculum, while also offering IB PYP for the primary classes. It employs extensive in-class pedagogy tools, state-of-the-art infrastructure, blended curriculum and world-class amenities. Apart from imparting quality education, the institution has a central team to plan, design and audit academic structures across all the schools.
Akshara International School Features
- The school integrates the CBSE syllabus with IB PYP tools for the primary years, after which students can choose between CBSE and IB
- Variety of teaching techniques used to improve learning, including field trips, games, simulation, differentiated teaching, inquiry-based learning, etc.
- Student led conferences at science week, math week, literary club, MUN, etc.
- Communication Skills Enhancement Program (CSEP) across all grades
- Well ventilated classrooms, seminar halls, activity rooms, music room, library, counseling room and infirmary
- Sports academy, with coaching facilities for swimming, basketball, lawn tennis, skating and volleyball
- Special interactive mobile app for parents to access their children’s performance daily activities
- Transportation support module in parent mobile app, which helps track bus movements
- Special trained teams of bus drivers, ayahs and support staff on bus routes
- Accreditation only till Class X
- Lack of CCTV cameras
- Lack of proven track record in Class X board exams
- International and CBSE curricula offered
- Good infrastructure
- Modern teaching methods
- The Akshara Parent mobile app
- Only till Class X
- Lack of adequate security arrangements
- Lack of good board exam records