Axis Bank has partnered with German airlines Lufthansa to offer frequent travelers a card that brings advantages like no mileage expiration and a chance to earn unlimited miles on every purchase. Apart from mileage, the Axis Bank Miles & More World credit card offers exceptional benefits for shopping and dining as well. Customers can easily earn up to 55k miles in the first year and redeem them for attractive buys. Standard joining and annual fee is ₹3,500, with cash withdrawal fees of 2.5% of the cash amount.
AXIS Bank Miles & More World Credit Card Features
- Earn unlimited miles on every transaction, including movie tickets, groceries and airline bookings. There’s a 5,000 miles welcome bonus on the first transaction too.
- Earn 4 miles for every ₹200 spent
- Earn 20 miles for every ₹200 spent on movie tickets
- Non-expiration of miles earned, which can be redeemed in the form of rewards for airline and hotel bookings.
- Renewal fees of ₹3,500 from the second year onwards
- Customers can pay bills for credit cards from other banks by enabling the auto-debit option.
- Customers can also give standing instructions to pay important utility bills each month
- Complimentary insurance coverage up to credit card 5.8 crores, including air accident, baggage delay, lost card and baggage theft.
- Access to over 13 MasterCard luxury lounges and priority pass lounges in airports across the world, along with 2 annual complimentary accesses to priority lounges.
- Free mobile alerts on every transaction
- 2.5% fuel surcharge on transactions between ₹400 and ₹5,000.
- Huge range of offers in the car rental and dining categories
- EMV card chip with PIN facility for security from fraudulent transactions
- Repayments can be made easier for large purchases through EMIs
- Finance charges of 2.95% applicable on retail purchases
- Condor and various Star Alliance partners can help upgrade a current air ticket to a higher class on more than 37 Star Alliance member airlines.
- Preferred rates on Axis Bank home loans and for loans against property
- No charges for add-on card applications
- Miles do not expire as long as customers are holders for 3 months and make at least one miles-earning purchase every month with the card.
- Could be an expensive option for people, in comparison to options like HDFC Diners Black or AXIS Bank Vistara Signature Credit card.
- Axis Bank has a reputation for poor customer services.
- Anyone in the age bracket of 17- 70 years can apply for the card, which is wider than many other cards in the market. Most cards are offered to people above the age of 21.
- All advantages of a co-branded credit card, including high reward points on purchases at partner brands, useful for people who use the German airline.
- Unlimited miles can be accrued, without the fear of an expiry date.
- Axis Bank has a huge network of branches in India
- Expensive option for not-so-frequent travelers
- Customer services not up to the mark
What has been your experience with this card? Please share with us in comments below.
AXIS Bank Miles & More World Credit Card
Axis Bank Miles & More World Credit card is a great option for frequent travelers. Here’s why.