Bajaj Finserv is an Indian financial services company that is a part of Bajaj Holdings & Investments Limited. It focuses on asset management, lending, insurance and wealth management. Other than providing financial services, the company is also active in arena of wind energy generation. In 2014, the company was ranked at #119 in The Economic Times 500, a list of the top 500 companies in India.
Bajaj Finserv Features
Bajaj Finserv’s business loan has the following features:
- Get a loan from ₹5 lakhs to ₹30 lakhs.
- Processing fee is up to 2% of the loan amount.
- Lowest EMI per lakh for the maximum tenure is ₹2,938 for 48 months.
- Interest rate is 18% onwards.
- Early foreclosure of business loan is allowed after the first EMI is paid, with 4% foreclosure charges on the principal outstanding.
- Part pre-payment is allowed after the first EMI at 2% prepayment charges.
- Loans are unsecured or collateral-free.
- Flexi-loan facility is available. Under this, the customer is allowed to withdraw only the amount they need and they can make repayments as per their cash flow at zero prepayment charges.
- On applying online, you can instantly get a loan, without any security, through pre-approved offers.
- You can conveniently access your business loan statement online.
- Some other banks and NFBCs offer business loans at a lower rate of interest, such as SBI (11.2%-16.3%), ICICI (12.9%-16.65%) and Fullerton India (16% onwards).
- Some customers have expressed dissatisfaction with their website and customer services.
- Collateral-free loans
- Part pre-payment is allowed at minimal prepayment charges
- Interest rate is higher than many other loan providers
- Mixed reviews regarding online and customer services
Have you used Bajaj Finserv Business Loans? Please share your experience and feedback with us in comments below.