As a part of AESC (Association of Executive Search and Leadership Consultants), BlueSteps offers its members continuous exposure to the network’s member executive search firms, across the world. These exclusive firms conduct 80K executive searches in a year for senior-level positions. Apart from that BlueSteps also offers career guidance and resume writing services.
Features of BlueSteps Career Management Services
- Access to vetted, exclusive class of 9000+ executive search and leadership advisory firms in 70+ countries.
- Can narrow your list to the best executive search firms for your level and industry
- Candidate profile is kept confidential; only visible to search firms. This is much more discreet than what LinkedIn offers.
- Personalized career consultations
- Complimentary resume services; and resume coaches
- Extensive international directory of exclusive job vacancies for senior level positions
- Research reports and whitepapers tailored for top executives
- Customers can cancel membership and get refund
- Resource center; webinars, articles , free resume reviews
- Nowadays firms resort to LinkedIn and online applications, before resorting to premier head hunters
- Only premium members can access the exclusive directory of jobs; premium services come at additional cost along with the membership fee of $289.
- Only AESC members can access your profile; there are firms that do not go down this route
- Only for senior executives and director level professionals, earning at least US $150,000 p.a.