King’s Court is a grand project by DLF in Greater Kailash II, New Delhi. DLF is one of the most renowned real estate developers in India and has been involved in the construction of very successful commercial, residential and retail properties for a long time now.
The Kings Court project includes 57 units, the area of which range between 2,250 and 7,251 sq. ft., while the price ranges from ₹10.58 crores to ₹35.25 crores.
- Ready to move in 3, 4 and 5 BHK apartments, spread across an area of 2.46 acres
- Located in Greater Kailash II, one of the poshest localities in South Delhi
- The entire project consists of 57 units that are distributed among 8 towers
- Beautiful and elaborate entrance lobbies
- Town Houses and finished flats with modular kitchens that include various appliances and modular wardrobes
- Central air conditioning systems
- Located between an 8-acre park on one side and the dense Jahanpanah Forest on the other. Good for those who wish to stay close to nature.
- Maintenance services provided through a professional maintenance agency
- The town houses and apartments are separated by artificially maintained greens
- For celebrating various types of occasions, there is a multipurpose hall inside the property.
- The gated community that has a 3-level security system for added safety
- 24 x 7 power backup
- A swimming pool just for the residents
- High speed elevators and facility of elevators in town houses as well
- Separate parking slots for permanent residents and visitors
- Gymnasium with state-of-the-art equipment to help you stay fit
- A reading lounge for those who love getting lost in the magical world of books
- Proximity to schools, colleges, malls and other entertainment centers.
- Complete freehold rights over the property, which makes it a profitable asset due to the rental value as well as potential for future price appreciation.
- Connectivity to various localities and metro stations, such as Nehru Place, Govindpuri, Malviya Nagar, Kalkaji Mandir, Saket and Hauz Khas, among others.
- The project is close to various top private hospitals, such as Fortis Escorts Heart Institute, Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, Max Super Speciality Hospital, etc.
- Greater Kailash is an area that is jam packed on most days and many residents face trouble due to the heavy traffic
- Parking can be a big issue while shopping in the nearby markets
- Wide array of luxury features
- Highly secure and gated premises
- Connectivity to major shopping and entertainment hubs
- Proximity to a number of metro stations
- The price tag can be a little too much for some people
- Problems due to heavy traffic and lack of parking space in neighboring areas