Ebenezer International School is spread over a 9.5-acre campus, close to Electronic City, the IT corridor of Bangalore. The school offers world-class facilities for all-round development of the students. Everything in the school is powered by clean energy resources.
Ebenezer International School, Bangalore, Features
Ebenezer International School, Bangalore (EISB), is among the most popular schools in the city. Here are its key features:
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Primary Years Programme (PYP) for grades 1 to 5, Cambridge Assessment International Education (CAIE) curriculum for grades 6 to 10, and IB diploma programme (IBDP) for grades 11 & 12.
- Students in grades 11 & 12 can also opt for the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) curriculum in commerce and science.
- EISB is an Apple school. Students are provided access to iPads for an enhanced learning experience and the school has an iMac lab with high-performance computers.
- Facilities offered include smart classrooms, science center and labs, computer labs, auditorium, sports complex, performing and fine arts center, conference hall, cafeteria and dining hall, boarding facilities, meditation hall, health center, swimming pool, gymnasium, transportation.
- Sports facilities include a 200-meter synthetic athletic track, an Olympic-sized long jump pit, two synthetic basketball courts, two synthetic lawn tennis courts, three cricket nets, one cricket ground with matting pitch, two 7-a-side football fields, horse riding track, skating rink, archery field and indoor sports areas.
- The school also offers a variety of club-based activities, including craftwork, science, traditional games, quiz, chess, dramatics, debate, Model United Nations (MUN), karate, yoga, gardening, etc.
- Students are encouraged to participate in exchange programs, excursions and adventure and educational camps.
- Special programs for music and dance are arranged for students. This includes the Furtados School of Music and Shiamak Davar’s Dance Education.
- Some reviews indicate that teaching in the school may not be up to the desired standards.
- Host of world-class facilities for students
- Sprawling campus
- The school has received mixed reviews regarding its teachers.