Gandhi international shipping is a popular shipping company that offers residential moving from USA to India, in all sizes. They are popular for their quick response and pre-move estimates.
What Gandhi International Offers
- Tailor-made courier solutions
- Customers can send documents, parcels and other consignments through standard delivery
- In case of urgent deliveries, they have priority-delivery options
- Doorstep pick-up and delivery options
What they’re good at
- In all Kinds of shipment, they provide Door to Door service that covers packing and pick-up and delivery at doorstep.
- Their transit time is comparatively lesser to others which are 8 – 10 weeks.
- They do not charge additional for palletization.
Located in the city of Nadiad, in Gujarat, Gandhi International has been offering international courier services to the local Gujarati community since 2010. Surprisingly, though, they don’t seem to have a website, at least not one that is discoverable through Google’s search engine! But, you can locate them via aggregator sites like JustDial and TradeIndia. They also don’t seem to have any social media presence, so it is difficult to really find out too much about what they offer or their quality of services.
- All information pertaining to price quotes, service options and delivery times are made available on request via emails or phone calls.
- There is no indication of what areas in the USA they serve or if they ship packages from India to USA and vice versa. All information is provided only via phone call.
- No way of tracking packages online
- In an age where transparency is valued above all else, the lack of information about Gandhi International doesn’t inspire too much trust.
Have you used Gandhi shipping for moving your things in the past? Please share your experience with us in comments below.