GreenMark Mayfair Apartment in Tellapur promises to deliver premier luxury apartments that combine the best of amenities and lifestyle-enhancing facilities. This 7-tower residential complex is built on 11 acres of lush greenery. There are a total 10 floors in each tower and a total of 778 2-BHK and 3-BHK apartments. The tentative schedule for possession is July 2024.
Mayfair Apartments, Hyderabad, Features
- 2 BHK and 3 BHK apartments, with sizes ranging from 1,261 sq. ft. to 2,083 sq. ft. The price ranges from ₹60.52 lakhs to ₹1 crore.
- 30% of the construction has been completed as of May 2019
- State-of-the-art club house with swimming pool
- Two indoor badminton courts, tennis court and squash court
- Creche facility for working parents
- CCTV surveillance and compound wall to be fitted with solar fencing
- 100% Vaastu compliant homes
- Central park with natural forest-feel plantation and separate play area for children. Rock garden with trees and designer landscape.
- Outdoor cricket practice net and basketball courts
- Air-conditioned gym with health and fitness center
- 100% DG generator back-up
- Centralized LPG connection
- Location close to Hitech City and financial district of Gachibowli
- Home financing options from HDFC, the project’s finance partner. There are other bank loans also available from DHFL and Axis Bank.
- Grocery and pharmacy shops nearby
- Close to schools like Holy Cross School, St. Francis Xavier Jr. College, Samashti International School, Serra International Pre-School, Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya and more
- Some well-known hospitals are located in Tellapur, including BHEL Hospital, Citizens Hospital and Mythri Hospital
- In close proximity to recreation centers and malls like Inorbit Mall, Hypercity and SVM Mall.
- Branches of SBI, ICICI, ING Vysysa and State Bank of Hyderabad located nearby
- High speed automatic elevators and one service lift for each tower. All of them will be equipped with V3F for energy efficiency.
- Intercom facilities and internet connectivity
- Zero passenger vehicle movement on ground level
- Close proximity to Lingampally Railway Station and Old MIG bus stop
- 40 minutes from the Rajiv Gandhi International Airport
- The project is yet to be completed and possession starts only in 2024
- House prices in Tellapur have appreciated by more than 33.3% in 2018
- The real estate developer is not very responsive to queries
- Transportation options are limited in the area, with the locality being served by MMTS trains.
- Promising location
- Stress on greenery by the builders
- World-class amenities
- Close proximity to major attractions
- Well connected to the IT hub and financial district
- Metro service is in the pipeline for the area, which will ease commuting in the future
- No ready to move in flats yet
- Tellapur area is still under development
- Possession is 5 years away, so a lot of factors can change