Greenwood High, situated off Sarjapur Road, Bangalore, was established in 2004. Counted among the premiere international schools in the city, it offers world-class, state-of-the-art infrastructure and facilities to its students.
Greenwood High, Bangalore, Features
Greenwood High is spread over a vast 22-acre campus. Some key features of the school are:
- Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) curriculum for grades 1 to 10. Students in grades 9 & 10 can also opt for the Cambridge Assessment International Education (CAIE) curriculum. For grades 11 & 12, students are offered the International Baccalaureate (IB) program.
- Facilities provided by the school include smart classrooms with TV panels and interactive white boards, a library with 15,000 books, hi-tech science, computer and robotics labs, music and art & design rooms, an amphitheater that can seat up to 500 students, a cafeteria building that can accommodate 900 students at a time, 125 GPS-equipped AC buses for pick & drop, infirmary with qualified nurse, separate boarding for boys and girls and 24-hour IP surveillance.
- A variety of sports are taught in the school, including track, basketball, swimming, cricket, football, hockey, tennis and chess. Sporting facilities include a turf field for football, two synthetic lawn tennis courts, a grass field for hockey, separate basketball courts for juniors and seniors, a well-equipped chess room and an on-site swimming pool.
- Other co-curricular activities include theater, performing arts, fine arts, Model United Nations (MUN), student council, math club, environmental projects, etc.
- The school has a visitor management system in place for monitoring guests and ensuring safety.
- The tuition fee is quite high, especially for the international curriculum. For the CAIE curriculum in grades 9 & 10, it is ₹3 to 3.5 lakhs per annum, while for the IB diploma program in grades 11 & 12, it is ₹5-6 lakhs per annum.
- Large campus and state-of-the-art infrastructure and facilities.
- Excellent IT facilities
- High tuition fees
Do you have any feedback on this school? Please share in comments so others can benefit.