Hiro Towers is a residential project developed by Ess Kay Bee Developments Private Limited and located in Sadashivanagar, Bengaluru. Sadashivanagar is a posh, upscale neighborhood in Bengaluru, that has been a preferred address of several movie stars, politicians and industrialists. Located close to the central part of the city, the northern suburbs can be easily accessed from here.
Sadashivanagar was built on palace grounds and has an old-world charm associated with it. The streets are lined with trees and magnificent mansions, and the area has among the highest real estate prices in Bengaluru.
On the other hand, Ess Kay Bee Developments, founded in 1989, has completed the construction of several successful industrial, commercial, recreational, institutional and residential properties. Some of its well-known projects include the World One at Koramangala and Indiranagar. In addition, the builder is also known for interior design and infrastructure development, such as that at the Kempegowda International Airport.
So, when a residential project bears their name, it certainly warrants a closer look.
Hiro Towers Features
- The project offers 3 BHK flats, with an area ranging between 3,700 sq. ft. to 3,757 sq. ft.
- 24-hour power backup and round the clock security is offered within this gated community.
- There also is a rainwater harvesting system in place to conserve water for future use
- Fully equipped gymnasium
- Intercom facility for improved connectivity
- Dedicated maintenance staff
- Facility for indoor games as well as outdoor sports
- Spacious and well-ventilated apartments
- Security devices installed in the apartments
- Play area for children
- Proximity to schools such as Cluny Convent, Japanese Language School, Kendriya Vidyalaya Hebbal, Sophia High School, The Bangalore Education Society and Kendriya Vidyalaya Malleswaram.
- Nearby hospitals include Vagus Super Specialty Hospital, Wockhardt Hospital, Columbia Asia Hospital Yehswanthpur, DJ Halli Urban Health Centre, Manipal Hospital Malleshwaram and Bangalore Baptist Hospital
- The project has legal approval from BESCOM, BSNL, BBMP, BDA and BWSSB.
- Located close to IT offices, such as Kirloskar Tech Park, and commute points, such as the Banaswadi Railway Station, Srirampura Metro Station and Kempegowda Bus Station
- Price of apartments varies between ₹7.38 crores and ₹7.49 crores.
- The prices are quite high, compared to other such residential projects in Bengaluru
- Water shortage issues have been faced by residents of Sadavshivnagar on a number of occasions in the past.
- Hiro Towers is located in a posh neighbourhood, close to reputed schools and hospitals, and only 5.5 km from MG Road, which is the central part of the city.
- The project offers ready-to-move-in homes that have the required legal clearances.
- A number of modern amenities are available for residents.
- The prices can be a deterrent for potential buyers.
- Although located in an upscale neighborhood, you might still face water supply issues.