Indus International School was founded in 2003 and is accredited by both the International Baccalaureate (IB) and the Cambridge Assessment International Education (CAIE) programs. The school has a massive 40-acre campus, located in the Sarjapura area.
Indus International School, Bangalore, Features
Indus International is known for its state-of-the-art infrastructure and facilities, such as:
- It is an IB World School, offering IB curricula for all classes. This includes the IB Primary Years Programme (IB PYP), IB Middle Years Programme (IB MYP) and IB Diploma Programme (IB DP).
- For grades 9 and 10, students can also opt for the CAIE curriculum and prepare for the International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) exam.
- It provides a host of facilities, including smart classrooms, well-stocked libraries, well-equipped science and computer labs, auditorium, infirmary, activity rooms, CCTV and security, hostel and boarding, open air amphitheater, dining hall, playground, spacious athletic and playing fields, sprawling gardens, fitness centre, art and music rooms and a swimming pool.
- The school also has a training institute for teachers to improve their skill set and knowledge.
- Extra-curricular activities include swimming, horse riding, squash, badminton, athletics, Model UN, educational tours and excursions and personality development workshops.
- The tuition fee is among the highest in Bangalore. The approximate annual fee is ₹7.1 lakh.
- The IB curriculum can be highly demanding and may not be suitable for some students. The school doesn’t provide an option for CBSE or CISCE.
- Huge campus with state-of-the-art infrastructure and excellent facilities.
- International curriculum
- Highly accredited
- Tuition fee is very high
- No option for CBSE or CISCE curricula
Do you have any feedback/experience to share about this school? Please let us know in comments so others can benefit.