Inventure Academy was established in 2005 by a non-profit organization, India Learning Foundation. The school has tied-up with Workwise, an organization that arranges top guest lecturers for schools. It has gained huge popularity in Bangalore within a short span of time. Here are the reasons why.
Inventure Academy, Bangalore, Features
The key features of Inventure Academy include:
- 20-acre campus
- Airy and naturally lit classrooms of up to 900 sq ft
- The school follows the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) curriculum till grade 8 and provides an option between CISCE and Cambridge Assessment International Education (CAIE) after that.
- Science, math and computer laboratories
- Well-stocked library with resource/research facility for faculty
- Special learning needs lab
- Activity, performing and fine arts areas
- 3 amphitheaters
- Model United Nations (MUN) is held in the school, which is very beneficial for personality development of the students.
- Sports facilities include a basketball court, 5 tennis courts, cricket pitch and athletics track
- Swimming pool and gymnasium
- Adventure/obstacle course for students, including a climbing wall
- Well-equipped health clinic with an on-call doctor and a qualified nurse
- Kitchen and dining hall
- A large sand pit play area
- Students are sent on field trips and excursions
- Guest lectures from experts and achievers provide students with opportunities to learn and grow.
- Regular workshops to provide students hands-on experience and to equip them to handle a variety of practical tasks.
- Transport system that includes numerous buses with CCTV cameras and monitoring of students’ journey to and from the school.
- Tuition fees may be out of budget for some people.
- Large campus with a variety of facilities
- Model UN, workshops, guest lectures and field trips to promote overall growth
- High fees
Do you have any experience with Inventure academy? Let us know here please, so others can benefit.