Established in 1974, Johnson Grammar School is one of the oldest and most trusted educational institutions in Hyderabad. Offering ICSE and ISC curricula to students, the school runs two campuses, in Habisguda and Mallapur. The former is considered the administrative branch, due to its larger strength. The Nacharam branch has recently been opened to provide CBSE curriculum as well and has been named among the top 50 schools in India by Fortune Magazine. Each year, the students of Johnson Grammar School qualify among the top scorers in the board examinations.
Johnson Grammar Features
- Both CBSE and ICSE curriculum for KG-12
- A culture that upholds Indian values, yet prepares students for global citizenship
- Highly qualified and experienced teachers
- Outstanding academic results every year
- A well-structured alumni body that participates in school development programs
- Career guidance for students
- All branches, Habisguda, Nacharam and Mallapur, are well connected to most parts of Hyderabad
- Digital classrooms with digi-boards installed
- GPS-enabled buses, with lady attendants
- Good security infrastructure, with CCTV surveillance, HSCP audits, water safety audits, etc.
- A well-planned and transparent fee structure and the school even shares the revenue generated per year.
- Experienced coaches for cricket, basketball, football and volleyball.
- No option of international curricula, such as CAIE or others
- Infrastructure is not at par with the leading international schools in the city
- Reputed school, known for high quality education
- Consistently good academic results
- Both CBSE and ICSE curricula offered
- No IB or CAIE options
- Lacks infrastructure benefits of international schools like Sreenidhi
- Lack of clarity regarding fee structure in the CBSE division