With over 100 offices worldwide, Korn Ferry caters to almost all the Fortune 500 companies. It provides senior-level recruitment, board members analysis, workforce planning strategy, cultural transformation and a range of other advisory services in companies across all sectors, including technology, healthcare and financial industries.
What it can do?
- Huge global network of companies , across various industry verticals, which avails its recruitment and consulting services
- 24/7 personal coach for honing interview skills, negotiations skills and learning tools for premium members. Members can participate in various career assessment tests.
- A career assessment/ resume parser/ interview app which helps in finding the right kind of jobs in the industry
- Premium members get access to exclusive job board for C-level vacancies
- Impressive resource center with articles, webinars, videos and e-books for knowledge enhancement
- Good presence on LinkedIn and Facebook and Twitter
- Trainings and certifications
- Local market expertise; they have been in the Indian market since 1994
- More of a career advisory service rather than a placement consultancy
- $49 for premium career tools, which is a little high considering they don’t set up interviews
- Doesn’t offer resume re-writing services; they have the resume parsing technology in which an HR bot can point out the areas of improvement in the resume
- Limited presence in India