Mallya Aditi School was founded in 1984 and takes its name from the billionaire Vijay Mallya. The school has been a top educational institution in Bangalore for more than three decades now, with over 4,000 alumni to its name. It aims at improving learning abilities and concept grasping through collaborative learning techniques.
Mallya Aditi International School, Bangalore, Features
Mallya Aditi International School is a highly reputed institution in Bangalore. Here are some of its key features:
- Students are offered a choice between the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) and Cambridge Assessment International Education (CAIE) curriculum from class 9 to 12.
- The school has an atmosphere of diversity, with students from many different nationalities.
- Excellent infrastructure with spacious classrooms, well-stocked library, computer and science laboratories, large playground, music and arts & crafts rooms, gymnasium, swimming pool, auditorium, audio-visual room, etc.
- The school has two libraries, one in the elementary wing and the other in the senior wing. The one for the senior students houses more than 15,000 books.
- It is highly dedicated to physical education and offers training for sports, such as cricket, basketball, football, throwball, hockey and athletics.
- Other facilities offered by the school include creative spaces, cafeteria, CCTV cameras and pick & drop.
- Students are regularly taken on field trips, nature walks, hikes and treks.
- The school organizes professional development programs for teachers, conducted by reputed organizations like Intel, Oxford Brookes University, and the Center for Educational Research, Training and Development (CERTAD).
- Tuition fees is quite high, at around ₹5 lakh per annum.
- Good infrastructure and facilities
- Option between CISCE and CAIE curriculum for classes 9 to 12
- High tuition fees