New Baldwin Group of Institutions runs six international schools in Bangalore. The one in Banaswadi is the oldest, having been established in 1990. The school has built a good reputation over the years and is ranked among the best international schools in the city today.
New Baldwin International School, Bangalore, Features
Some of the key features of this school include:
- Smart classrooms with modern educational technology and a student-teacher ratio of 25:1
- Option between Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) and Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) curricula for high school students.
- International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) and A level programs for senior school students
- A specially designed international curriculum and CAIE-based teaching methodologies for primary level students
- Decent infrastructure, including science and computer laboratories, a well-stocked library, a large playground, indoor sports facility with skating rink, swimming pool, music, dance and arts & crafts rooms and a fitness academy.
- Facilities provided include infirmary, cafeteria, student counseling and buses for transporting students to and from their homes.
- Sports taught at school include swimming, horse riding, skating, athletics, martial arts, cricket, football, basketball, chess and carrom.
- Music department at the school follows the guidelines of the CAIE and National UK curriculum.
- Many special programs are conducted in the school for all-round development of the children. These include Sustainable Development Programme, Open House, All Olympia Programme, Non-Scholastic Programme, etc.
- Regular outdoor trips to make learning an enjoyable experience.
- You have to pay a high fee while enrolling your child into the school.
- IGCSE and A level programmes for students
- CAIE-based teaching methodologies for primary level students
- Good infrastructure and facilities
- High enrollment fees
Do you have any experience about this school to share? Please let us know in comments so others benefit.