Established in 2009, Niraj International School (NIS) is situated on a beautifully landscaped 7-acre campus on the outskirts of Hyderabad, in Kandlakoya, 5 km from Dhola Ri Dhani. The school offers both the International Baccalaureate (IB) program and the CBSE curriculum. The British Council’s Young Learners English (YLE) program is also implemented in the school. Niraj International is centrally air-conditioned and provides world-class amenities for its students and teachers alike.
- Both CBSE and IB programs offered
- State-of-the-art facilities, like air-conditioned classrooms equipped with LCD monitors and multimedia systems, Wi-Fi connectivity, spacious fine-arts and painting studios and audio-visual labs
- Dynamic IB PYP program that prepares students for the SATs and LSATs. IB and CBSE integrated curriculum till Grade 5, after which students choose.
- Sports training in basketball, football, badminton and athletics
- Active participation in inter-school festivals
- GPS-enabled buses
- Hindi, Telugu and French languages taught
- Food facility twice a day
- Emphasis on dance, theatre, music, robotics and arts & crafts
- The tuition fee ranges from ₹60,000 for pre-primary classes to ₹96,600 per for Class X onwards, per month.
- Situated on the outskirts of the city, which makes it a long journey for students from the heart of the city
- No special emphasis on student safety, no CCTV cameras and no female bus attendants
- Fee structure can be known only on enquiry
- New school, recent accreditation to CBSE from Grade I onwards
- No swimming pool
- World-class amenities
- IB-PYP program
- Campus is situated away from the polluted city center
- Lack of experience or proven academic excellence
- Long journey for students living in most parts of Hyderabad
- Some of the other international schools in the heart of the city offer better facilities