Oakridge International School, Bangalore, offers the finest modern infrastructure on an 11-acre campus. Being an International Baccalaureate (IB) affiliated school, it heavily promotes literature and other creative pursuits, along with academics.
Oakridge International School, Bangalore, Features
Oakridge International School is highly reputed in Bangalore. Here are some of its features:
- 11-acre campus with high-tech infrastructure
- The school follows the IB curriculum for all classes, offering the IB Primary Years Programme (PYP) for nursery to class 5, the IB Middle Years Programme (MYP) for classes 6-10 and the IB diploma programme for classes 11 and 12.
- The school also offers the CBSE curriculum for classes 7 to 12 and the Cambridge Assessment International Education (CAIE) for grades 9 and 10.
- Facilities offered include smart and digital classrooms, well-equipped computer and science labs, activity rooms for arts and crafts, auditorium and multi-purpose antechamber, learning resource center, dining hall, gymnasium, fitness center, recreation park, a well-stocked library, a toy library for kids, infirmary, clinical psychologist for counseling and pick and drop facility.
- A variety of sports are taught, and sports facilities include tennis and basketball courts, soccer field, swimming pool, skating rink, cricket pitch, athletics track.
- The school has tied up with various business schools to teach business skills, including the world-renowned Columbia Business School.
- Although much lower than some of other international schools, the tuition fee is still a little steep at around ₹2.5 lakhs per year.
- State-of-the-art infrastructure with excellent amenities and sports facilities
- IB curriculum that focuses on overall growth of the student
- Option between CBSE and IB for middle and senior years
- Tuition fee is a little high
Do you have any experience/feedback with this school? Please share it in comments, so others can benefit.