A 25-acre township built on the APPA junction, right off the Outer Ring Road in West Hyderabad, PBEL City is surrounded by lush green boulder hills and a serene lake. With L&T being the construction partner, this gated residential complex boasts world-class infrastructure. However, following the death of a 6-year-old on the premises, due to electrocution in March 2019, the developers, Incor Builders, have received widespread criticisms and may soon face legal action. Apart from that residents have complained of shoddy maintenance work.
PBEL City, Hyderabad, Features
- 2-3 BHK, 1208-1979 sq. ft. apartments, with price starting at ₹55.46 lakhs
- 15 towers with 1,000+ residents
- Located near major IT hubs and financial districts, such as Hitec City, Raheja Mindspace Campus, Microsoft, Wipro and Capgemini offices
- Hyderabad International Airport only 20 km away
- Many ATMs located nearby
- Located near several hospitals, including Shadan Hospital, Dr. VRK Women’s Medical College, Amaan Multi-Specialty Hospital and Olive Hospital
- In close proximity to a number of retail stores and the city’s largest malls, such as Vishal Mall, Spencer’s Super Market, Inorbit Mall, Mantra Mall and Bajaj Electronics. A MedPlus pharmacy is also present within the complex.
- A number of international schools are situated in close proximity, such as Don Bosco, Sreenidhi International School, Creek Side International School and Rockwell International School
- Mrugavani National Park is situated very close by, while the Golconda Fort is just a 17-minute drive away. The park is home to 300 spotted deer and 600 plant species
- Amusement parks, such as Ocean Park and Escape Water Park, are located within a 20-minute drive from PBEL City.
- Gym and swimming pool facilities for members. Salon and spas are available nearby.
- Basketball court, skating rink and cricket practice net installed within the premises
- A 400-capacity banquet hall and crèche facility is also present within the complex
- A small sand-filled park for children to play, with child-safe equipment
- Helpful services, such as government vegetable and grocery store, on the premises
- A criminal negligence lawsuit may be imposed on the builders, for the death of a 6-year-old boy in the garden area of the apartment complex
- Residents have complained of shoddy civic work and security lapses
- Builders have allegedly cheated residents of their parkland, for which each of them had paid ₹1 crore separately. Instead, the park is being used by the builders to sell flats in a different gated community nearby.
- Luxurious flats
- All essential amenities available
- Located near major office areas, hospitals, malls and educational institutions
- Good infrastructure
- Plenty of recreational options within the township
- Beautiful locales, away from the crowded city
- Plenty of community events conducted in the residential complex
- Flats available on rent too
- A structured billing management system for residents
- Safety concerns, with no mention of CCTV cameras
- Residents dissatisfied with maintenance and security services
- Criminal negligence
- Lot of bad press