Prestige Exotica is a residential project by Prestige Group and was completed in 2008. It is located in the posh locality of Vasanth Nagar, in Bengaluru. Vasanth Nagar is at the heart of the city and is surrounded by several landmarks, hotels and offices. It has become quite commercially active due to the construction of a large number of luxury apartments and its proximity to the Bangalore Central Business District.
The Prestige Group was established in 1956 by Razack Sattar. In 1986, Prestige Estates Projects was formed and since then, the company has been actively involved in the retail, residential, hospitality and commercial sectors.
Prestige Exotica Features
- Prestige Exotica offers 2 and 3 BHK ready to move in homes which range between 1450 sq ft to 3025 sq ft.
- The prices range between ₹ 5.20 Cr to 6.98 Cr, depending upon the size and type of apartment.
- The facility of outdoor sports courts such as basketball court, tennis court, and tennis court
- Rainwater harvesting system to deal with water shortage issues
- Fully equipped gymnasium to help you stay fit and healthy
- Round the clock security on premises with a gated campus
- Maintenance staff to help in the resolution of day to day maintenance problems
- Dedicated track for jogging or strolling within the apartment campus
- Located near important places such as Fortis Hospital, Vidhana Soudha Metro Station, Bangalore Institute of Technology, Banaswadi Railway Station and Sigma Mall
- 24 x 7 power backup to ensure there are no interruptions to your luxury experience
- Separate staff quarters on the premises
- A clubhouse where you can host parties and celebrate with your loved ones.
- A Landscaped garden that adds to the beauty of the apartment premises
- Secure playground for kids
- The project has legal approval from BDA, BBMP and BESCOM.
- In case you are planning to take a loan, this project also has approval from financial institutions such as HDFC Home Loans, Axis Bank, LIC HFL, State Bank of India, Kotak Mahindra Bank, HSBC, Federal Bank, ING Vysya Bank, Standard Chartered, IndusInd Bank, ABN Amro, Deutsche Bank, IndiaBulls, among others
- The power supply is provided through PVC conduits and high-quality cables to improve security.
- Many customers have complained about the extremely unprofessional and unresponsive behaviour of the customer service team of Prestige Group. There have also been complaints against the lack of proper knowledge of the executives.
- Another common complaint by residents of other projects of Prestige Group is the poor quality of construction and no attention towards the post-purchase issues.
- A number of problems such as malfunctioning lifts, water leakage in bathrooms and kitchen, dampness in walls, improper waste management and lack of hygiene have also been reported about other projects of Prestige Group by their residents.
- A wide array of facilities for residents
- Good connectivity to various parts of Bengaluru
- Poor customer service response and lack of transparency of the sales team
- Issues with basic amenities
- Low quality of construction