Primus Public School in Bangalore is situated off Sarjajpur and lies close to the main city. The school considers sports and games as an integral part of the learning process and has incorporated them in its curriculum. Students are trained by expert coaches, which helps develop leadership qualities and builds overall character.
Primus Public School Facilities
Some important features of this school are:
- Large and airy classrooms with a 35:1 student teacher ratio.
- Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) curriculum for grades 6 to 10 and Cambridge Assessment International Education (CAIE) curriculum for grades 8 to 12.
- Outdoor sports facilities include a synthetic basketball court, a five-a-side football field, volleyball and throwball courts and cricket nets.
- Indoor sports area for badminton, yoga and gymnastics.
- Well-equipped science and computer laboratories
- Well-equipped infirmary with trained medical staff. The school has also tied-up with many reputed hospitals nearby. Furthermore, it keeps an updated medical record of all students, which helps in cases of an emergency.
- In-house student counselor available on campus once every week.
- Pick up and drop facility
- Cafeteria and an on-campus tuck shop that sells books, stationery and snacks.
- Fresh and hygienic lunch from a reputed food factory located nearby.
- Co-curricular activities include elocution, quiz and debate clubs, essay writing, art classes and competitions, music, dance and robotics.
- Student-teacher ratio is better in some of the other international schools in Bangalore.
- Infrastructure may not be at par with the top international schools in the city.
- Good facilities for students
- Effective sports programme
- Student-teacher is higher than many other international schools
- Infrastructure and facilities are not as good as some of the international schools in Bangalore.