Regency Heights, by Ashed Properties and Investments, is situated in Pulkeshi Nagar, which might not be the first choice of localities to live in Bengaluru. It is a very heavily populated area with narrow lanes and slums, interspersed with sprawling colonial bungalows. According to a report by The Economic Times, in 2018, some of the key areas of concern in this area are sanitation, poor roads and even recurring incidents of dengue. Even in the more posh parts of the locality, waste collection and heavy traffic are major deterrents.
Having said that, Ashed Properties and Investments do have a successful history, with popular projects like Regency Salma, Regency Grandeur, Regency Clementus and Regency Pavilion to their name.
Regency Heights Features
- 3 BHK ready-to-move-in homes in a single building that comprises 15 floors.
- Swimming pool for residents
- Beautifully landscaped gardens within the apartment premises
- Round the clock power backup
- Facility for indoor games, along with a children’s playground
- Promotion of green living with the inclusion of a rainwater harvesting system.
- 24 x 7 security services, along with intercom facility.
- A separate track for jogging
- All apartments are Vaastu compliant
- Separate car parking facility for residents
- Proximity to various esteemed educational institutions, such as Clarence High School, Seventh Day Adventist School, St. Francis Xavier’s Girls High School, St. German High School, St Joseph’s Boys High School and St. Josephs Convent Girls High School
- A number of commercial areas, like Mosque Road, Shivaji Nagar, Commercial Street and MG Road, are in close proximity as well.
- The locality is well connected to most parts of Bengaluru. The east railway station is only 1 km away, while KR Market Bus Terminus and Shivajinagar Bus Terminus are 7 km and 3 km away, respectively.
- Hospitals closest to the apartments include Mudaliar Sangham Hospital Society, Mediscope Hospital Pvt Ltd, St Philomenas Hospital and Amrik Eye Hospital.
- A number of banks, including Canara Bank, J&K Bank, Punjab National Banks and State Bank of Mysore, have their branches nearby.
- Many cars of various sizes are parked during the day and night on the footpaths outside residential localities. This makes it dangerous for pedestrians, since they are forced to use the roads for walking.
- There is a shortage of groundwater and irregular water supply, despite there being both private and public water connections.
- The air is polluted due to the absence of a proper waste disposal system in the nearby areas and also due to burning of garbage.
- Animals move around freely in the residential neighbourhoods
- Ready to move in homes with modern amenities
- Located close to famous schools and colleges, and well connected to central Bengaluru
- Garbage disposal issues
- Water shortage problems
- Lack of attention by civic bodies towards this area
- Heavy traffic
- Air pollution
- Most parts are congested in Pulkeshi Nagar