Sarala Birla Academy takes its name from Kumar Mangalam Birla’s grandmother and was established by the business tycoon in 2004. It is an all-boys residential school, spread over a vast 64-acre campus in the Bannerghatta area of Bangalore. A member of the Round Square association of schools, with accreditations from both International Baccalaureate (IB) and Cambridge Assessment International Education (CAIE), it offers top-class, state-of-the-art infrastructure and facilities.
Sarala Birla Academy, Bangalore, Features
Sarala Birla Academy is among the top schools in Bangalore. Here are some of its features:
- Sprawling 64-acre lush green campus
- Among the international curricula, the school offers CAIE for grades 5 to 12 and IB for grades 11 & 12.
- It also offers the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) curriculum for grades 9 to 12.
- Hi-tech infrastructure with well-spaced classrooms, a naturally lit library with over 10,000 books, gymnasium, well-equipped and spacious science and computer labs, rooms for performing and visual arts, swimming pool, courts for basketball, tennis, badminton and squash, cricket pitch, athletics track, boarding with housekeeping and pastoral care, hospital, general store, dining hall, etc.
- Facilities offered include student counseling, treks and tours, in-house medical and healthcare, music, arts & sports events and international programs, such as Round Square Conference, Model United Nations (MUN), CERN internship, etc.
- The school has an 18-bed hospital with a resident doctor and nurses on call 24/7
- Very high tuition fee of around ₹7 lakhs per annum
- Sprawling campus, high-tech infrastructure and top-class facilities
- International as well as domestic curricula
- Among the highest tuition fees in Bangalore.
Do you have any insights/feedback about this school? If yes, please share with us in comments, so others benefit.