Stonehill International School, Bangalore, was established in 2005 on a 34-acre site, close to the airport and away from the main city. Providing both day-care and boarding facilities and an option to choose between International Baccalaureate (IB) and Cambridge Assessment International Education (CAIE) curricula, the school attracts students from many nationalities.
Stonehill International School, Bangalore, Features
Stonehill International School is among the top schools in Bangalore. Here are its key features.
- IB and CAIE curricula for pre-primary to class 12
- Huge 34-acre campus in peaceful surroundings, away from the city
- Excellent infrastructure that includes large and airy smart classrooms, well-stocked libraries, music room, gymnasium, swimming pool, 3 playgrounds, play area for kids, art studio, well-equipped science labs, computer and technology labs, and much more.
- Facilities include boarding, 24/7 clinic, cafeteria and transportation for students.
- Sports and co-curricular activities include football, athletics, basketball, swimming, tennis, creative arts (music, dance and dramatics), painting and carving.
- Equestrian facilities (250-acre horse riding area nearby)
- Students and faculty of many nationalities
- CAS (Creativity, Activity, Service) program for high school students
- Support for English as an Additional Language (EAL) students
- Regular field trips to complement classroom learning
- Tuition fee is among the highest in Bangalore at around ₹9 lakhs a year.
- IB and CAIE curricula can be very demanding. The school provides no option for CBSE or CISCE curricula.
- Huge campus with excellent infrastructure and facilities
- Option between IB and CAIE curricula for all classes
- Tuition fee is very high
- No option for CBSE or CISCE
Do you have any insights/feedback on this school? Please share your experience with us in comments, so others benefit.