VIBGYOR Group of Schools has a presence all over India, with as many as 33 schools across the country. Of these, 12 are located in Bangalore alone, but only the one in Marathahalli offers an international curriculum.
VIBGYOR High International School, Bangalore Features
- VIBGYOR High School in Marathahalli offers Cambridge Assessment International Education (CAIE) curriculum for grades 1 to 10 and the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) for grades 1 to 12.
- Facilities offered include physics, chemistry and science laboratories, a computer room, audio-visual room, gymnasium, playground and play area for kids, library, art room, toy room, care centre with trained nurses, personalized learning center, resource room, canteen and dining area, and a kids club.
- Training is offered in a variety of sports, including gymnastics, judo, karate, chess, swimming, basketball, football, skating, cricket, and handball.
- Performing arts taught in the school include music & dance (both Indian and western) and speech & drama.
- The school also arranges summer camps for students to wish to improve their skills in sports, arts, cooking, etc.
- The school has an excellent student-teacher ratio of 6-to-8:1 for the primary level and 12:1 for middle and high school.
- While the option between CAIE and CISCE is a plus point, the CAIE curriculum doesn’t extend to the senior classes.
- The school also doesn’t offer the International Baccalaureate (IB) curriculum.
- Good infrastructure and facilities
- Superb student-teacher ratio
- No CAIE or IB curriculum for classes 11 & 12.