Windsor Troika is an upcoming residential project by Windsor Group, a construction company founded in 1995. The project offers 2, 2.5 and 3 BHK, modern apartments that range in size between 1,417 sq. ft. and 1,800 sq. ft. A total of 310 units are distributed across 19 floors, with an expected price range of ₹73.66 lakhs to ₹93.58 lakhs. The possession date, however, has been shifted to June 2019, from the earlier scheduled date of December 2018.
Windsor Troika Features
- The project has around 80% of open spaces in the 5-acre campus
- RERA approved
- Facility for outdoor sports, such as basketball court, badminton court, tennis court, squash court and a skating rink
- Indoor games room for playing carrom, table tennis and billiards
- Landscaped garden, along with a sand pit for children to play
- Swimming pool, sauna and jacuzzi for the residents to relax and rejuvenate their senses
- 24×7 security, with CCTV surveillance on the apartment complex
- Multipurpose hall for hosting various types of events and cultural programs
- A separate jogging track, cycling track and meditation room for practising mindfulness.
- An amphitheater for enjoying various community events
- Yoga and aerobics room for staying fit
- Power backup for common areas
- Community lawn, along with outdoor sitting arrangement and a plaza
- Highly advanced firefighting system
- Round the clock water supply
- Sewage treatment plant to help keep the environment clean
- Home theater system for amazing movie watching experiences
- Commercial services within the premises include a creche, cybercafé, restaurants, supermarkets, and a salon and spa.
- Facility for rainwater harvesting for conserving water and reuse in the event of a water shortage.
- Other environment-friendly features include a sewage treatment plant and a waste management system
- Proximity to offices of corporate giants such as Infosys, IBM, Wipro, BHEL and Oracle Corporation
- Schools such as St Teresa’s High School, Bright Kid Montessori Pre School, Govt LP School Yelenahalli and St. Ann’s English Medium School are located within a 2 km radius.
- Hospitals such as Fortis and Apollo, malls such as Royal Meenakshi Mall and colleges such as IIM Bangalore are only 5 minutes away
- Windsor Troika is well connected to other important places in Bangalore, such as E City, Koramangala, Decathlon, Nice Road and Begur Bus Stop.
- Many people have complained about the slow pace of construction and have criticized the extension of the possession date from December 2018 to June 2019.
- The surrounding areas are still under development
- High quality construction materials reported by many home buyers
- Schools and offices are located close to the residential complex
- Several modern amenities, along with eco-friendly features
- Spa and jacuzzi are a standout feature
- Wide variety of commercial services are available
- Delays in possession
- Surrounding areas not fully developed